It all started when...
Going back to childhood, owner Dre Barthel, learned through difficult experiences the importance of community. How crucial it was to be known. To be seen. To be given the resources to lean into the trial and fight for a better life.
When you love and serve you are giving someone an opportunity. You are giving them...HOPE. That is our WHY. To create a business that allows us the capacity to give, to serve, and take our skills and use them for good.
Some of the ways Covey gives back includes the following:
- Volunteer work in the community: Church of the Open Door, Mobile Hope
- Attendance, donations and silent auction items given at several fundraisers
- Percentage of Covey event profits donated to nonprofits: New Life Family Services, Emerge Mothers Academy, The Sheridan Story
- Non-profit discounts and in-kind services granted
- Collaborations and Partnerships with businesses and organization to raise awareness of social responsibility
Connect with Covey to learn how you can serve and give back to your community!